Privacy en cookies
The Snyders&Rockox House attaches great importance to respecting your privacy. Most of the information is available on or via the website without any personal data having to be provided. In certain cases, however, you might be asked for personal information. Where this is the case, the data will be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act of 8 December 1992. The Snyders&Rockox House provides you in that respect with the following guarantees:
- Your personal data will only be collected and processed in order to provide you with the requested information or to deliver the online service you desire.
- The processing of your personal data remains limited to the intended objective.
- Your personal details will not be revealed to third parties or used for direct marketing purposes.
- You have access to your personal data at all times and can verify its accuracy.
- The Snyders&Rockox House takes the best possible security precautions to prevent third parties from misusing your personal data.
Intellectual property rights
You have the right to consult the information on this site, to download and reproduce it for you personal use, provided that you cite the source, in accordance with the Copyright Act of 30 June 1994.
The Snyders&Rockox House retains all intellectual property rights in respect of the website itself and of the information made available on it.
If you infringe the Snyders&Rockox House's intellectual or other rights and fail to comply with the conditions mentioned above, you undertake to compensate the Snyders&Rockox House or third parties and to indemnify them against any claims or liabilities arising from such infringement.
Any unsolicited comments or material you communicate to the Snyders&Rockox House, including information on or responses to the content of this site, will be treated as non-confidential. The Snyders&Rockox House disclaims any obligation arising from the consequences of such general reactions and information. The Snyders&Rockox House may use such reactions and information as it sees fit, excepting the limitations imposed by the Privacy Act of 8 December 1992. You consent to the Snyders&Rockox House using the ideas, concepts, knowledge and techniques contained in your reactions for any purpose whatsoever, including the development and conception of new services.
This on-line agreement and all disputes and claims arising from the use of this site or any piece of information on it are subject to the application of Belgian law. By consulting this website, you accept the jurisdiction of the courts of Brussels, Belgium, and agree to bring any disputes solely before those courts.