The Snijders&Rockox House is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closed Mondays.
Closed on 1 January, 1 May, 15 August, 1 November, 25 December.
Open exceptionally on Easter Monday and Whit Monday.
Can't get enough of the Still Lifes? Go visit the most fascinating Spanish Still Lifes at Bozar in Brussels.
On presentation of your Snijders&Rockox House ticket, you receive a € 2 discount on the full price at Bozar.
- Standard charge
- Visitor 60+ (on presentation of ID card)
- Group visitor (15 or more persons)
- Visitor with 3+ pass
- Visitor with Senior citizen pass
- Visitor and family with Family Union membership card
- Visitor with a modest income card
- Visitor with increased subsidy for orphans, widows/widowers, OAP's and the disabled
- Visitor with a membership card for public art treasures
- Visitor over 25 with a student card
- Visitor with a valid NMBS train ticket
- Visitor with a disabled person card
- Visitor with a job-seeker card
- Visitor 19 to 25 years old, on presentation of ID card
- Visitor member of 'Fonds Vrijetijdsparticipatie'
- Visitor up to and incl. 18 years old
- Visitor with a valild Antwerp City Card
- Visitor wit a student card
- Visitor with a teacher card
- Visitor with a press card
- Visitor with a International Council of Museums membership card
- City of Antwerp official guide
- Group guide (1 guide per 15 visitors)
- KBC customers and employees, on presentation of their KBC bank card - valid for two persons
- School groups under supervision of a teacher