What measures will I need to take into account during my visit?
To ensure a safe and pleasant visit for everybody, we ask people to respect the following measures:
- Quotas are introduced to ensure that the number of visitors is safely distributed throughout the day.
Museum Snijders&Rockoxhuis welcomes 25 visitors per half hour from 01 October 2021.
- You are therefore advised to book your ticket online so that you can be sure of entry! When doing so, you will be asked to select a time slot.
Please respect the slot you have chosen.
- Free visitors such as children or pass-holders must also reserve an e-ticket.
- Groups and schools can book time slots via the Museum website.
Does the number of people exceed the available places in the desired time slot?
- You don't have an online ticket? If there are still time slote available you van buy a ticket at the counter of the Museum.
Payments at the desk can only be done by card.
- Lockers are available.
- A fixed circuit has been laid out through the museum. Please stick to this. You will have about an hour for the visit as a whole and you cannot return to a previous room. The route is clearly marked and the attendants will assist you if necessary.
- Social-distancing rules apply inside the museum.
- There are two exhibition areas on the first floor of the museum. To avoid visitors crossing each other's paths, those going up should use the stairs and those going down the lift. Only one visitor (or family) may use the lift at a time. The attendants will assist you in this.
- There are iPads available at the Snijders&Rockox House with visual recognition to provide information about the whole collection.
These tablets will be cleaned before each use.
- The public restrooms and other sensitive places (handles, doors) are cleaned on a regular basis.
- Dispensers with disinfectant gel are available outside the entrance, in the reception area, in the toilets and in the museum between Rooms 4 and 5, where it is necessary to open a door.
In addition to these special measures, our Terms & Conditions for Visitors continue to apply.
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?
Protect yourself and others:
- Stay at home, especially if you are ill.
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres when you are outside.
- Limit your face-to-face social contacts.
- Wear a face mask on public transport and at busy public locations.
- Use a new disposable tissue each time and then discard it in a closed bin.
- Don’t have a tissue? Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
More information on the Covid-19 virus and the preventative measures can be found at www.info-coronavirus.be.